Featured

ad 2

The day we met...

 


Photo by Filipe Delgado from Pexels

John 4:1-42


13 Jesus answered, “Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, 14 but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”


The last time they saw her 
She was unclean and vile
Her unholy status
Was known for miles
Even she knew her worth -
It showed in her smile
Her eyes
Her walk
Her taste in lifestyle

The last time she saw Him
He sat with simple humility
He saw her present condition
And her darkest history
And he did not turn away
But indulged her company
And he enlightened
And revealed
Truth in quiet authority

The last time He saw her
Her shallow heart opened up
When she tasted the water
Of life he poured into her cup
When he showed her his wisdom
Her paradigm did erupt
She must tell of this Man
Whose words
Could purge all as hyssop

The last time they met at the well.

Prayer:  Maybe I can speak of the first time we met 📢or maybe it's all a blur, but one thing's for sure Lord, everyday is a day to meet with you and receive fresh wisdom, strength, hope and favor😌.  Whether a babe 👶or older👴, anyone can receive from You. Today, I open my heart and mind to drink of Your fresh, living water. You quench my thirst from a parched past and water the grounds of my future. Thank you for meeting me where I am🤝! And every time we meet, I am changed...🙏

Comments

Popular Posts